There are many different Bangkok Yoga. I am yoga teacher and I has learn yoga teacher training many styles, we can practice a wide variety of styles if you attend one of my classes or book me for a private yoga lesson.
Hatha Yoga – It’s all about the basics in these slower moving classes that require you to hold each pose for a few breaths
Vinyasa Yoga – Get your flow on in this dynamic practice that links movement and breath together in a dance-like way.
Ilyengar Yoga – If you’re new to Iyengar, even if you’ve practiced other types of yoga, it’s good to start with a level one class to familiarize yourself with the technique.
Ashtanga Yoga – If you’re looking for a challenging yet orderly approach to yoga, try Ashtanga. Consisting of six series of specifically sequenced yoga poses, you’ll flow and breathe through each pose to build internal heat.
Bikram Yoga – Prepare to sweat: Bikram consists of a specific series of 26 poses and two breathing exercises practiced in a room heated to approximately 105 degrees and 40 percent humidity.
Hot Yoga – Hot yoga is similar to Bikram in that it’s practiced in a heated room. But teachers aren’t constrained by the 26-pose Bikram sequence.
Kundalini Yoga – You’ll perform kriyas — repetitive physical exercises coupled with intense breath work — while also chanting, singing and meditating.
Yin Yoga – This meditative practice is designed to target your deeper connective tissues and fascia, restoring length and elasticity.
Restorative Yoga – The mellow, slow-moving practice with longer holds gives your body a chance tap into your parasympathetic nervous system, allowing you to experience deeper relaxation.
Biography about Yoga Teacher Training of me.
Krujanie Yoga Certifications
- 200 hours Teacher Training Bangkok Yoga School. from Bangkok Thailand.
- 200 hours Teacher Training Course. (RYS) from Ananda Yoga Shala. Swargashram, Rishikesh,India.
- 40 hours International Hatha Yoga(Advance) Teacher Training (YAA) from Kriyoga Bangkok,TH.
- 30 hours Advanced Training from Satit Yoga Studio Bangkok,TH.
- Certificate of Practice for 6 days from Yoga Vidya Kurukul. Nashik,Maharashtra,India.
- (First Aid – CPR and AED Training Course) from Fit Bangkok,Thailand.
- 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course at Rishikul Yogshala. (YTTC) Rishikesh,India