Bangkok First Aid (CPR and AED) at FIT
I took my Basic Life Support training at FIT in BKK and they provided in 1 day of group training, manuals, and live tests. This course taught me the skills and knowledge to help someone and provide emergency basic life support. As a fitness professional, I need to be able to help any of my students or friends in case there is an emergency and this course help me feel more prepared.
Basic Life Support: Bangkok First Aid (CPR and AED) อบรมหลักสูตรปฐมพยาบาล – การกู้ชีพขั้นพื้นฐาน – การใช้กระตุกไฟฟ้า (First Aid – CPR and AED Training Course)
This course is required for all personal trainers and should be required of all fitness professionals.
You will learn how to administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automatic external defibrillation (AED) to unresponsive individuals and emergency assistance to conscious and unconscious choking victims.
The course duration is 1 day, the capacity is anywhere from 8-20 people. Here is their contact information:
Fitness Innovations (Thailand) Limited, BTS Ploenchit Exit 2, Ploenchit, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok THAILAND 10330 Tel: 02 650 9242
First Aid Training Bangkok (CPR and AED) at FIT
Thank you for reading my blog and following along. I hope if you have any questions about this or Yoga you can contact me and I would be happy to help you out.
Krujanie Yoga Certifications and Bangkok Yoga Classes.
- 200 hours Teacher Training Bangkok Yoga School. from Bangkok Thailand.
- 200 hours Teacher Training Course. (RYS) from Ananda Yoga Shala. Swargashram, Rishikesh,India.
- 40 hours International Hatha Yoga(Advance) Teacher Training (YAA) from Kriyoga Bangkok,TH.
- 30 hours Advanced Training from Satit Yoga Studio Bangkok,TH.
- Certificate of Practice for 6 days from Yoga Vidya Kurukul. Nashik,Maharashtra,India.
- (First Aid – CPR and AED Training Course) from Fit Bangkok,Thailand.
- 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course at Rishikul Yogshala. (YTTC) Rishikesh,India