Teaching Yoga at Kasetsart University (Bang Khen) Bangkok,Thailand
Teaching Yoga at Kasetsart University (Bang Khen) Bangkok, Thailand was an incredible experience and I hope to get to do it again sometime! It is experiences like this I really enjoy Yoga so much, it allows me to help teach other people to be happier and healthier.
I believe Yoga is very important for a balanced life and mind, so it was special to me that I get to have such a big audience of fun and intelligent students.
Before I start training and teaching Yoga I never think I would have the courage to be in front of so many people, but the more you train and learn the more confident you become. There are many positive benefits to Yoga in your life.
Thank you Kasetsart University (Bang Khen) Bangkok, Thailand for hosting this event. And give me a chance to teach yoga here. I am very happy to share a good vibe and it is my honor to be a part of this event. โครงการสร้างเสริมการออกกำลังกายเพื่อสุขภาพ ม.เกษตรศาสตร์ บางเขน กรุงเทพ. อาคารจักรพันธ์เพ็ญศิริ
Krujanie Yoga Certifications and Bangkok Yoga Classes.
- 200 hours Teacher Training Bangkok Yoga School. from Bangkok Thailand.
- 200 hours Teacher Training Course. (RYS) from Ananda Yoga Shala. Swargashram, Rishikesh,India.
- 40 hours International Hatha Yoga(Advance) Teacher Training (YAA) from Kriyoga Bangkok,TH.
- 30 hours Advanced Training from Satit Yoga Studio Bangkok,TH.
- Certificate of Practice for 6 days from Yoga Vidya Kurukul. Nashik,Maharashtra,India.
- (First Aid – CPR and AED Training Course) from Fit Bangkok,Thailand.
- 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course at Rishikul Yogshala. (YTTC) Rishikesh,India
Contact Krujanie for more information or to book a private lesson: +6814497448