English Speaking Yoga Lessons in Bangkok
I understand how difficult it can be as a foreigner traveling in Thailand to try and find people who speak English, not to mention a yoga teacher! Fortunately, I’ve been teaching yoga in English in Bangkok for a while now and have worked with people from all over the place. I’ve had students from Australia, Britain, Europe, and even the United States! Now I’m not saying my English is good enough to talk about really complex topics but then it comes to Yoga, my years of experience and countless hours of training seem to come out crystal clear for my clients.
This is easy because when I teach a private yoga in English lesson I prefer to be pretty hands-on, especially for newer beginner-level yoga students who may need help balancing and learning new moves. Regardless of your experience, fitness level or age, I can help you elevate your yoga game and become a happier healthier person in the process.
Are you interested in starting a consistent yoga practice, but not sure where to start? Maybe you’re self-conscious about your lack of experience or level of physical fitness? or perhaps you’re like many people in Bangkok who just don’t have the time to go to a yoga studio after a busy day at work and would prefer a private personal lesson at home or somewhere more convenient. No matter what your reasons are, there are countless benefits to having your own personal yoga instructor. Unlike basic classes, private lessons are a one on one experience with an instructor. In private lessons, I like to help bring about improvements to one’s mental and physical health so you can achieve personal yoga or fitness goals.
Private Yoga in English:
- Dedicated 1-0n-1 Training
- Sessions customized to your needs
- Gain Initial Experience
- Focus on your Personal Goals
- Create a Yoga Routine
- Overcome health concerns
- Work on In-depth Training
- Many other benefits…
Krujanie Private Yoga in English
I have dedicated my life to learning, living, and teaching yoga so that others can live a happier and more fulfilling life. Please contact me for any questions as a beginner or to book me for private one-on-one or group lessons at your convenience.
“Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.”
Krujanie Yoga Certifications and Bangkok Yoga Classes.
- 200 hours Teacher Training Bangkok Yoga School. from Bangkok Thailand.
- 200 hours Teacher Training Course. (RYS) from Ananda Yoga Shala. Swargashram, Rishikesh,India.
- 40 hours International Hatha Yoga(Advance) Teacher Training (YAA) from Kriyoga Bangkok,TH.
- 30 hours Advanced Training from Satit Yoga Studio Bangkok,TH.
- Certificate of Practice for 6 days from Yoga Vidya Kurukul. Nashik,Maharashtra,India.
- (First Aid – CPR and AED Training Course) from Fit Bangkok,Thailand.
- 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course at Rishikul Yogshala. (YTTC) Rishikesh,India
Other Related Posts